Capricorn Love Tarot – Can’t Get Your Head Out of It
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Release beliefs that limit you | Your energy: anxious and ruminating
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
You could be very intelligent and pure, but all that you know is meaningless if you don’t want to act on it. That means, a theory is useless without practice. Moreover, wisdom arises out of action, and not just about knowledge.
When you accept responsibility for any situation (whether it’s an external force or not), then you free yourself from it. It is your partner’s fault, sure, but blaming them would never overturn the mistake. Would you choose to speak blame, or of compassion that will help your partner move forward?
You may have suffered a great loss in your own life, but would you choose to continue the cycle of pain, or would you accept healing and grace to calm the storm inside of you?
The Pegasus is a defender of liberty. The Pegasus here willingly presents what is possible for the evolution of your soul, Oracle says. How can you look at this situation with grace, love, and faith, so that you can transcend it? In what ways are you also limiting yourself from being freed from rumination?
You could be indulging yourself in overthinking the past, to a point that it hinders you from moving forward. It’s time to release a habit that drains you of your energy. Adopt a willingness to release beliefs that limit you from reaching a solution.
The Justice in your future spread means that you are bound to understand the situation in the greater scheme of things. That means the universe promises you justice—it will surely come. It is there for a reason, and I don’t feel like it’s purely divine intervention. You certainly have a role in it, and this reading is an affirmation that you are gaining more wisdom than you can imagine. You are in the process of freeing yourself, so own it, and give yourself a pat on the back.
It’s time to give yourself a break so you can breathe deeper.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more