Capricorn Love Tarot – Feeling Trapped?
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: Who or what is triggering you? | Current energy: disappointed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle says that the filter of our own experience is how we experience life 90% of the time. That means, the actions of our beloved often reflect back to us what we need to work on ourselves. And sometimes what we project to our loved ones is the one that we need to heal.
Identify that act from a beloved that gets to your nerves all the time. What about it that you hate the most? Is it reflective of a past trauma that needs healing? Identify what you can do about it, without blame and judgment. If you were in their shoes, what could be the reason behind them acting as such? Their action could be a cry for help for all you know.
Mirrors reveal the parts of us that are yet to be accepted, witnessed, or loved, Oracle asserts. Certainly, you could have attracted your beloved simply because they have this quirk that is only a reflection of who you are that you don’t really notice. And when the going gets tough, this quirk resurfaces as if it is an attack directed at you.
One of Capricorn-born individuals’ shadow side is condescension and a penchant for self-restraint. And so Spirit asks, which aspects of yourself do you need to embrace, dear Capricorn? You may be repressing an aspect of yourself. Consequently, you project it towards your beloved. Spirit invites you to reflect, because sometimes it is not them who needs changing–it is you.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more