Capricorn Love Tarot – Keeping It All to Yourself
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Abundance and new opportunities | Your energy: closed off | Your person’s energy: exhausted
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
You seem to keep it all to yourself, dear Capricorn. This includes your plans and ways to deal with your troubles. Your person wants to help you, but they really do not know how to reach out to you. It’s either they feel that you will feel offended when they offer help, or they have other issues that need their attention.
You are not alone.
That means support is within your reach. At the same time, your person also has troubles that go beyond the relationship.
They are also struggling with something personal. But if you’d ask them, they would be more than willing to set everything aside for you. Perhaps they feel that their issue is not a big deal at all, and you need more help than them.
They do not know how to help you. Perhaps, you are not asking for any help.
Find the courage to ask and receive help, if you need to, dear Capricorn.
The appearance of the Rainbow in your spread is a reward for you, Oracle says. It is a vast reminder of your own glowing horizon. Moreover, scarcity and suffering are never the final destinations, because your abundance and new opportunities coming your way are endless—it is your birthright, Oracle asserts.
They are ready to reveal themselves to you, but you must be willing to receive them.
In what ways are you stopping yourself from expressing your desires and needs? Would it be possible that you are being so closed off that you are blocking your own well of abundance from coming?
Consciously allow yourself to embrace the trials coming your way so that you would also be able to get that renewed optimism once you overcome those struggles. Find your creative flow within each moment so that you become connected to your authentic expression, Oracle asserts.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…