Capricorn Love Tarot – Losing Hope?
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Love and Death | Your energy: hopelessness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Your whole reading invites you to practice self-compassion, dear Capricorn. You see here in The Gardener a woman in a lush garden holding a bulb in her arms. Two houses spring from the plant, and your whole dress is transformed into a house. This is symbolic of being a gardener of your soul and a caretaker of your own energies. How can you preserve and protect your vibrant energies from being tainted? Our bodies are repositories of negative energies, so in what ways can you slough off those energies that are not serving you?
Carve out time to take care of yourself.
My meditation teacher once told us, that all circumstances given to us are by default neutral. It becomes negative because it’s our thinking that makes it so. I’m not saying that you should turn a switch on positivity so you could deal with your situation. But what I’m saying is that how can you investigate and accept these negativities so you can treat yourself with compassion?
Message from the Universe
The Eros and Thanatos card at the beginning of your reading is a sign that the cycle of life and death is here for a reason. There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, and it is in this understanding that you can truly accept the imperfections of your relationship and the situation at hand.
It is not only pain that you should focus on, but also the love that you have for each other. Love and death are two sides of a coin, and it is up to you to choose which one you want to focus on.
Just like The Gardener, never lose sight of the lushness of life and the joy that comes with abundance. In what ways can you release judging yourself about how you’ve been dealing with relationship hiccups? You are good enough to be where you are at, and you are enough, dear Capricorn.
What can you do today that can bring you back to yourself?
Do something new today to shake things up, because this seems to be a long journey that you are meant to accept. Walk on that path anyway.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more