Capricorn Love Tarot – Ready to Work It Out With You
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: PRAYING MANTIS – meditation | Energies: mysterious; open
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
In what ways can you crack your heart open and express your feelings to your person, dear Capricorn? Your person is very open and willing to do the work, but only if you allow them. They only have your well-being in mind, even if it is not obvious.
You could feel very exhausted right now to a point that you would like to give up. However, you are right about not even entertaining the thought of giving up, simply because that is not your nature. Perhaps Spirit invites you right now to just take a break.
Something doesn’t feel right, you think. But don’t forget that you are in a relationship. They could be at a loss right now and they’re not telling you, and that could explain why they are not in tune with you at the moment.
It seems like they are not telling you something that’s bothering them right now simply because they don’t want you to feel obligated to get them out of their personal mess.
You are mirroring each other in terms of hiding personal issues, and it is the very reason why a heartfelt conversation is very much needed right now.
Nothing is done without intuitive verification for the Praying Mantis, Oracle says. Rooted in the stillness of her rumination, she remains open and certain, a prophet of tranquility. Tune in to this inner sage of yours dear Capricorn–you very much need it right now. You might have focused quite recently on doing the work. Now is the time to take a step back to recollect your strength. Certainly, you know that you are always successful when you reflect before you move forward.
Make room for meditation today.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…