Capricorn Love Tarot – You Are Their Inspiration (And You’re Not Aware of It)
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Share your voice | Energies: success; endless roadblocks
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Don’t ever think that you are outmatched in a situation, because Spirit reassures you that you are ready to take on whatever big goal you have right there. Success is coming, if not already happening around you.
You are stable, grounded, and confident—stick to that.
Your deep sense of trust in yourself stems from your ability to work on yourself. You did your homework, in case you have forgotten. So don’t forget to celebrate small wins.
It seems like you are handling your love situation quite maturely. Now is the time to go out there, either to express yourself or to explore something new.
Your person seems to be in a perpetually bleak mindset, and they don’t want to bother you any longer. While this feels so frustrating for you, don’t give in to your urge of helping them get out of their ‘cave’ every time. Instead, seek to replenish your soul and regenerate, so that you will not see yourself stretched way too thin in the future.
Could be a piece of unpopular advice—don’t let anybody ruin the positive energy that you have diligently built upon, even if the one ‘ruining’ it is your beloved.
There is something in you that longs for to be witnessed by others. If this light is not being recognized by the person you’re with, then it could be the time to go. Certainly, don’t stop expressing your authentic truth, because it’s the ultimate magnet to which the right person will respond back.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…