Capricorn Love Tarot – You Want It Your Way
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: What are you clinging to? | Your energy: pushy and enthusiastic about your own idea
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
It seems like you want it your way, Capricorn. Perhaps you want to make things happen, but life just gets in the way.
Don’t push it, Spirit says.
Here’s a reminder to not carry everything on your own, Capricorn. Sometimes, it’s okay to ask for help and receive it graciously. Moreover, if your person doesn’t want to be on board with you, don’t take it against them.
When you’re in the thick of it, it can feel like a personal attack. Have faith because the difficult times will be your defining moments. Maybe others are incapable of helping you right now, but you have to channel the grace to accept it as it is.
Release beliefs that limit you
Understanding yourself and your emotions requires great courage and strength. This journey is yours to take, and your partner has nothing to do with it. Let them focus on themselves which is what they have been doing. In the long run, your individual journeys toward self-awareness will be transformed into pure love that will overflow and will be equally shared.
The universe is offering you a powerful ally in this journey, and it’s time to take the steps necessary for self-healing. That means, being at peace with others’ choices. You do not have to be in control of everything, but you do have the power to choose.
Believe in your capability to make it right, without pushing others to be on the same path as you. Of course, you are in a partnership, so you expect them to be with you side by side. But the universe invites you right now to wield your own wand and let go of frustration and expectations.
How can you be curious about something uncertain in your life right now? Channel excitement instead of anxiety over things that don’t go your way, and you will be totally fine.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more