Capricorn love today – Quality Time
– Summary –
Oracle: New Life
Your current energy: sulking
Your person’s energy: too busy
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Capricorn love today reading may be for another Capricorn-born individual, and next Tuesday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Capricorn love today reading
You could be sulking over things you worked hard for. Perhaps you’ve been expecting equal effort, if not equal reward, and you’re not getting it. Do you feel like you’re being taken for granted? I strongly feel like energies are being wasted over some decisions that happened in the past, and right now you are completely ignoring the gifts you currently have.
The person you’re dealing with could be too busy to spend time with you. This could also represent a fellow earth sign, or someone who’s trying to build their own name or business so they could give you what you have been expecting as a reward. This person is weaving your mutual dreams into reality, and perhaps that’s the reason they haven’t spent time with you.
If you are not in a relationship, perhaps you could be expecting so much from this “spider”, and it’s time to refocus on things that matter.
Capricorn love today guidance
All is well in your world, and you have the energy you need to feel renewed, Oracle says. This signifies a birth of something new–may it be ideas or opportunities to leave behind whatever it is you’re sulking about.
This is a time to connect with others who are aligned with your vibe. New energy enters old relationships, and new relationships are bursting with vibrancy, Oracle says. Moreover, this is an auspicious card signifying a renewed sense of love and respect that will be evident in your relationships.
This card comes to you with the affirmation that the “right timing” will make sense to you, and that things are about to fall into place magically.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out the daily tarot
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.