Capricorn Tarot – New Offer Coming Your Way
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: Have fun and celebrate! Don’t be too serious | Energies: stuck and anxious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn tarot
Oracle | Capricorn tarot
Spirit invites you to have fun right now because the more you connect with your joy, the more inspiration will follow.
It’s okay to be silly.
Take your inner child on a date, Oracle says. Perhaps this is the month to just be open and flow with life.
Moreover, celebrate how far you have come. Do something you haven’t done before and whatever the consequence, just take ownership and take it as a learning experience.
Here are ways to actually work on that play and slough off stagnant energies:
- Be open to new experiences. That means, just be receptive. Capricorns tend to be cautious and reserved, but it’s important to be open to new experiences and meet new people to find love.
- Take the initiative. Because there’s no time to waste!
- Be honest and upfront. Capricorns value honesty and integrity, so it’s important to be upfront about your intentions and feelings toward them. Moreover, communicate your expectations and boundaries.
- Don’t rush things. Capricorns tend to be patient and methodical, so it’s important not to rush into a relationship before you’re ready. So just take things slow and enjoy the process of getting to know someone new.
- Use your wit. Capricorns are known for their intelligence and wit. Moreover, someone with your level of wit or humor can engage in interesting conversations. So just show it, and allow other people to notice that.
- Be patient. Capricorns tend to be patient and methodical, and seduction is no exception. So take the time to get to know the other person and build a strong emotional connection.
- Show your sensual side. While Capricorns can sometimes be serious and practical, it’s important to tap into your sensual side. Certainly, the power of touch, eye contact, and other nonverbal cues to create a sense of intimacy and connection would be very useful.
- Be mysterious: Capricorns can sometimes be guarded. So use your mysterious side to create intrigue and make the person you’re trying to build a connection with want to know more about you.
- Be respectful: While flirting could be a playful game, it’s important to always be respectful of the other person’s boundaries and feelings. That means, don’t push too hard to the point that the other is uncomfortable, or you’re no longer being the real you.
Just have fun, dear Capricorn! It’s time to loosen up.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more