Gemini Love – No Coming Out Needed
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: Mermaid’s Love | Current energy: frustration
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Gemini love: full reading
Gemini love: Oracle message
You could be experiencing issues in your long-term partnership or marriage, dear Gemini. This may have something to do with finances. It’s not necessarily a struggle about not getting the desired amount of money, but more about resource management. That means there is a lack of alignment with your partner in terms of resource management and budgeting. For example, there may be issues related to gambling, addiction, or disagreement about career paths.
Some of you may also feel that your partner is not giving you the quality time you expect. Consequently, this relationship hiccup makes you feel unhappy about the situation. On the other hand, your partner seems to be unwilling to negotiate or discuss it further.
There may be a desire for union or commitment, but one person is not ready for it. Moreover, you might want to pursue something significant, but your partner is not supportive. It’s a big deal for you, and you feel frustrated about bringing your partner on the same page as you. You just don’t feel the need to explain.
The Mermaid’s Love is symbolic of love, partnership, support, and accord, no matter how divergent your perspectives are. Two opposing worldviews are colliding, but there is mutual admiration and respect. Both of them hold onto that. So, Spirit now invites you to remember how each other’s strengths greatly complement your own strengths. In what ways can you agree to disagree?
The universe invites you to maintain control by not surrendering your power. It’s okay to acknowledge your partner’s opinions, without dimming your own light. Perhaps meeting halfway is key. And you can do so by engaging in a heartfelt conversation grounded on mutual love and respect.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…