– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: Your guidance is divinely guided | Energies: preoccupied | all-set
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
You are preoccupied and have a lot on your plate, dear Gemini. However, it feels like everything is weighing heavily on your romantic life. That means, there seems to be a major setback, and you don’t exactly know how to deal with it at this moment. And your partner cannot help you either. But sometimes they wish they can do everything for you, or their love would be enough to ease your burden.
The good news, however, is that you never run out of ideas to get out of a situation, dear Gemini. Your cleverness never runs out, and you can get away with anything hurled at you. You are ready to be with your person (and they are too), but something needs to be dealt with first before the grand reunion happens. Good luck, Gemini!
Your card here is a clear sign that while we all have free will, there are things in our life that are predestined. These are soul contracts that were made before incarnating, Oracle says. Know that whatever it is that surrounds you need to happen, it God sees you! And so they say, what’s meant for you will never pass you by. So keep calm and “just keep swimming”.
Trust the signs coming, Oracle asserts, and call in your Spirit Guides to help you. You are tapping into the wisdom of the Akasha (the library of souls). Proceed as you wish, because the right information is within you. Listen to your intuition.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…