Gemini Love Tarot – Coast is Clear But Not Really
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: Your guidance is divinely guided | Energies: preoccupied | all-set
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
You are preoccupied and have a lot on your plate, dear Gemini. However, it feels like everything is weighing heavily on your romantic life. That means, there seems to be a major setback, and you don’t exactly know how to deal with it at this moment. And your partner cannot help you either. But sometimes they wish they can do everything for you, or their love would be enough to ease your burden.
The good news, however, is that you never run out of ideas to get out of a situation, dear Gemini. Your cleverness never runs out, and you can get away with anything hurled at you. You are ready to be with your person (and they are too), but something needs to be dealt with first before the grand reunion happens. Good luck, Gemini!
Your card here is a clear sign that while we all have free will, there are things in our life that are predestined. These are soul contracts that were made before incarnating, Oracle says. Know that whatever it is that surrounds you need to happen, it God sees you! And so they say, what’s meant for you will never pass you by. So keep calm and “just keep swimming”.
Trust the signs coming, Oracle asserts, and call in your Spirit Guides to help you. You are tapping into the wisdom of the Akasha (the library of souls). Proceed as you wish, because the right information is within you. Listen to your intuition.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more