Gemini Love Tarot – Going for It No Matter What
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: You are not alone. | Energies: enthusiastic; on a break
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Woah, hold your horses, dear Gemini. Your person may be dealing with something important right now and perhaps you may need to channel their slow-and-steady vibe. It seems like you would want to put this matter into your hands, and you are annoyed by the fact that you will have to wait some more.
Spirit invites you to be patient right now—patient with yourself and your person. Everything happens in divine time, so trust the process. Certainly, you will not win this if this is a war you are choosing only because it will satisfy you.
Spirit reminds you that no matter how heavy your burden is, know that you are not alone. The kind of support you could be wishing to get from your partner can be given by your team of helpers. These are your friends, therapist, or the divine being you believe in. Call upon them for assistance, Oracle says, because they see your efforts and they are ready to work through you.
Increase your capacity to receive support, Oracle asserts, because what could be stopping you is your capacity to receive it beyond your romantic partner. The Keepers of the Earth card is here to remind you that help is always available, you just have to be open, if not ask for it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…