Gemini Love Tarot – Goodbye is the Hardest Thing…
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: What are you clinging on to? | Energies: letting go; confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
New beginnings come easily to those who are willing to make space for them. And so this card comes up in your reading so perfectly, because of the reminder that this is an opportunity to unstuck yourself. Just like any initiate, you come through a process of turmoil and spiritual death, only to see the magic unfolding. Anything inauthentic can no longer survive, Oracle says.
Ask yourself, dear Gemini, in what ways do are you imprisoning yourself right now? This shakiness is happening to bring you to who you truly are. You could be in the thick of it right now, and as cliché as it may sound, it will soon pass.
The torture is real perhaps, but you can free yourself from that by just allowing it to happen. The piece of advice given to anyone undergoing such spiritual torture is always meditation. It could sound boring to some, but that’s exactly what meditation teaches us: to look at these problems as if it’s a train just passing by. You will never ride it. Detach, dear Gemini.
Stop trying to hold it together, Oracle asserts. Allow this crumbling to occur because you are ready for this. Once it’s over, you can see that magical garden you have tended in your heart all along.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more