Gemini Love Tarot – Goodbye is the Hardest Thing…
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: What are you clinging on to? | Energies: letting go; confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
New beginnings come easily to those who are willing to make space for them. And so this card comes up in your reading so perfectly, because of the reminder that this is an opportunity to unstuck yourself. Just like any initiate, you come through a process of turmoil and spiritual death, only to see the magic unfolding. Anything inauthentic can no longer survive, Oracle says.
Ask yourself, dear Gemini, in what ways do are you imprisoning yourself right now? This shakiness is happening to bring you to who you truly are. You could be in the thick of it right now, and as cliché as it may sound, it will soon pass.
The torture is real perhaps, but you can free yourself from that by just allowing it to happen. The piece of advice given to anyone undergoing such spiritual torture is always meditation. It could sound boring to some, but that’s exactly what meditation teaches us: to look at these problems as if it’s a train just passing by. You will never ride it. Detach, dear Gemini.
Stop trying to hold it together, Oracle asserts. Allow this crumbling to occur because you are ready for this. Once it’s over, you can see that magical garden you have tended in your heart all along.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…