– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: What are you clinging on to? | Energies: letting go; confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
New beginnings come easily to those who are willing to make space for them. And so this card comes up in your reading so perfectly, because of the reminder that this is an opportunity to unstuck yourself. Just like any initiate, you come through a process of turmoil and spiritual death, only to see the magic unfolding. Anything inauthentic can no longer survive, Oracle says.
Ask yourself, dear Gemini, in what ways do are you imprisoning yourself right now? This shakiness is happening to bring you to who you truly are. You could be in the thick of it right now, and as cliché as it may sound, it will soon pass.
The torture is real perhaps, but you can free yourself from that by just allowing it to happen. The piece of advice given to anyone undergoing such spiritual torture is always meditation. It could sound boring to some, but that’s exactly what meditation teaches us: to look at these problems as if it’s a train just passing by. You will never ride it. Detach, dear Gemini.
Stop trying to hold it together, Oracle asserts. Allow this crumbling to occur because you are ready for this. Once it’s over, you can see that magical garden you have tended in your heart all along.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…