Gemini Love Tarot – Goodbye is the Hardest Thing…
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: What are you clinging on to? | Energies: letting go; confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
New beginnings come easily to those who are willing to make space for them. And so this card comes up in your reading so perfectly, because of the reminder that this is an opportunity to unstuck yourself. Just like any initiate, you come through a process of turmoil and spiritual death, only to see the magic unfolding. Anything inauthentic can no longer survive, Oracle says.
Ask yourself, dear Gemini, in what ways do are you imprisoning yourself right now? This shakiness is happening to bring you to who you truly are. You could be in the thick of it right now, and as cliché as it may sound, it will soon pass.
The torture is real perhaps, but you can free yourself from that by just allowing it to happen. The piece of advice given to anyone undergoing such spiritual torture is always meditation. It could sound boring to some, but that’s exactly what meditation teaches us: to look at these problems as if it’s a train just passing by. You will never ride it. Detach, dear Gemini.
Stop trying to hold it together, Oracle asserts. Allow this crumbling to occur because you are ready for this. Once it’s over, you can see that magical garden you have tended in your heart all along.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…