Gemini Love Tarot – Lusting Over You!
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Have you answered your deepest calling? | Energies: carefree; missing you so bad
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
You seem to be making a very bold move right now, dear Gemini. And you are deeply connected to your carefree self!
It seems like you are done overthinking your plans, so you’re doing it anyway. Both you and your person miss each other so bad, so rather than sit on the thought and do it nothing, you’ll do it anyway—regardless of the consequences.
Mustering the courage to tread an unknown path, there is nothing your friends can do about your decision. However, be mindful of the 10 of Cups in your future spread—it may not end as joyful or fairytale-like as you envision it to be. I’m not saying that matter-of-factly, I’m just saying that don’t forget about grounding. That means, remember who you are, if not come up with a backup plan. If you can’t calculate risks, at least manage your expectations.
So Spirit invites you now to ask yourself whether you have truly answered your deepest calling. You are called to bravely pave a path, Oracle says. How can you live a heart-and-soul-led life? It’s either the universe tells you to put this move on hold and refocus on yourself, or to just go for it and to trust the fact that fear is an indication that you are on the right way. The choice is always yours.
Regardless of your choice (and the rationale behind it), this card serves as a reminder that you are growing. If you fear taking a leap of faith, this will serve as a gateway for you to get to know yourself better. Moreover, fear is the gatekeeper to your greatest gift, Oracle asserts. For as long as you live from the heart, then you are in a good place. Certainly, you are expanding, dear Gemini.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…