Gemini Love Tarot – Lusting Over You!
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Have you answered your deepest calling? | Energies: carefree; missing you so bad
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
You seem to be making a very bold move right now, dear Gemini. And you are deeply connected to your carefree self!
It seems like you are done overthinking your plans, so you’re doing it anyway. Both you and your person miss each other so bad, so rather than sit on the thought and do it nothing, you’ll do it anyway—regardless of the consequences.
Mustering the courage to tread an unknown path, there is nothing your friends can do about your decision. However, be mindful of the 10 of Cups in your future spread—it may not end as joyful or fairytale-like as you envision it to be. I’m not saying that matter-of-factly, I’m just saying that don’t forget about grounding. That means, remember who you are, if not come up with a backup plan. If you can’t calculate risks, at least manage your expectations.
So Spirit invites you now to ask yourself whether you have truly answered your deepest calling. You are called to bravely pave a path, Oracle says. How can you live a heart-and-soul-led life? It’s either the universe tells you to put this move on hold and refocus on yourself, or to just go for it and to trust the fact that fear is an indication that you are on the right way. The choice is always yours.
Regardless of your choice (and the rationale behind it), this card serves as a reminder that you are growing. If you fear taking a leap of faith, this will serve as a gateway for you to get to know yourself better. Moreover, fear is the gatekeeper to your greatest gift, Oracle asserts. For as long as you live from the heart, then you are in a good place. Certainly, you are expanding, dear Gemini.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…