Gemini Love Tarot – Lusting Over You!
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Have you answered your deepest calling? | Energies: carefree; missing you so bad
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
You seem to be making a very bold move right now, dear Gemini. And you are deeply connected to your carefree self!
It seems like you are done overthinking your plans, so you’re doing it anyway. Both you and your person miss each other so bad, so rather than sit on the thought and do it nothing, you’ll do it anyway—regardless of the consequences.
Mustering the courage to tread an unknown path, there is nothing your friends can do about your decision. However, be mindful of the 10 of Cups in your future spread—it may not end as joyful or fairytale-like as you envision it to be. I’m not saying that matter-of-factly, I’m just saying that don’t forget about grounding. That means, remember who you are, if not come up with a backup plan. If you can’t calculate risks, at least manage your expectations.
So Spirit invites you now to ask yourself whether you have truly answered your deepest calling. You are called to bravely pave a path, Oracle says. How can you live a heart-and-soul-led life? It’s either the universe tells you to put this move on hold and refocus on yourself, or to just go for it and to trust the fact that fear is an indication that you are on the right way. The choice is always yours.
Regardless of your choice (and the rationale behind it), this card serves as a reminder that you are growing. If you fear taking a leap of faith, this will serve as a gateway for you to get to know yourself better. Moreover, fear is the gatekeeper to your greatest gift, Oracle asserts. For as long as you live from the heart, then you are in a good place. Certainly, you are expanding, dear Gemini.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more