Gemini Love Tarot – Not the Type of Soulmate You Expect
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for September 2021 summary:
Oracle: I accept that challenges are the best way to learn | Energies: openness; abundance
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
What’s meant for you will always find its way to you, and what’s meant to happen will never pass you by. So if everything seems to feel rough right now, triumph over it by finding the lesson you need to learn. For all the shit that seems to be happening around you, ask yourself, “What am I to learn from this?” or “What are the things that I can control?” Then focus on that.
No one ever said life was going to be easy, Oracle says. Obstacles are in front of you not to put you down, but they are meant to be overcome. All the challenges that will come to you after this will become easier, so trust the timing of this hurdle.
Adversity is an opportunity for you to refocus or reconnect with your soul family. You may have been directing your focus on your love life that you have forgotten to communicate with your friends. Wherever you are, Spirit reminds you that you are not alone in this. Moreover, this test may have come into your life to teach you to receive at this very moment. You may have been giving too much (time, affection, energy) to someone who deserves only 50% of your attention.
Wherever you are, don’t rush. Just enjoy the process (because hurdles are part of the process). Everything happens in divine timing.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…