Gemini Love Tarot – Still Wrapping Your Head Around It
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: MOUNTAIN – alignment | Energies: confusion; mysterious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
You could be dealing with a new home situation, or are in a new relationship who could have a different cultural background. There seems to be heavy, struggling energy around you. While this is something that you can easily deal with, it’s something that you fear will catch you in the long run.
Know that you are in a transformative period and it is for your highest good. This is a learning moment for you, so there is nothing to fear about. You are exactly where you need to be, and in fact, you are handling it quite gracefully. Congratulations, dear Gemini!
Your inherent positive vibes always contribute to your success, so it is still your best weapon to get through this temporary ordeal. The future is bright (if not wedding bells), so look at it as some sort of a training ground for you to be able to accept the necessary changes in your love situation.
Your Oracle message is very appropriate to the energy you exude. A Mountain embodies incorruptible dignity, full of grace, and is very proud of its statuesque prominence–you are absolutely rocking this, dear Gemini! You are doing the best thing to do–just focus on your alignment.
Inasmuch as you support others, know that you are supported by the earth too. There is a perfect mix of conviction and action around your energy, so if you sometimes feel like you’re doing it wrong, then you are wrong about that because you are firm, stable, and truly unbreakable.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…