Gemini Love Tarot – They Need Your Help
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: You’re already doing it | Energies: patient; overwhelmed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
You are exuberant now that you have been given a clear sign by the universe about having this reunion (or just union) with your person. However, a new discovery is on the table, and it’s something that bothers you for quite some time now.
You were elated, but at the same time, surprised.
The person you’re dealing with may have made the wrong choice in the past, and it’s something that is yet to be healed.
They need your support.
They are acting irrational and stubborn right now, sometimes impulsive. Moreover, don’t want to close a chapter in the past. In fact, they could be having trouble forgiving their self for it.
While misery loves company, I strongly feel like your truest nature as a Gemini will allow you to conquer this and help your person get through it. Remember to stay true to your authentic truth, and communicate from your heart space about how both of you can get through this together.
The card above is a sign that you are exactly where you need to be. If you’re having a lot of questions about what’s happening, perhaps it’s the right time for you to step back and allow it to run its course. There is no rush, Oracle says.
The foundations are now steady and there is no rush. Continue watering your own garden, because the answers reveal themselves at a time you least expect it. And of course, at the right time.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more