Gemini Love Tarot – They Only Want to Be With You (period)
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle message: How can you Mother yourself? | Energies: stubborn; dismissive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
While you are looking at it from a bigger perspective, the person you’re dealing with is just focused on being with you at the current moment. They are quite straightforward about how they want things to happen, and it may not be helpful for you at this time. That means, as far as you would want to be with them too, there are greater roadblocks you see on the horizon that you feel like addressing first before you can finally settle down with them.
This could mean wedding bells for some of you.
It seems like you are the more mature one in this connection. The person you’re dealing with will choose to fight for you regardless of those roadblocks that you are anticipating down the road. And they are not worried about any of those. What they are worried about is not being able to see you anytime soon. That could signify a red flag, but that’s for you to decide. What’s more important right now is being sure about your gut feel.
You are tending to your own garden and it is such beautiful energy. Because you focus on yourself only means that you are loving and being compassionate with yourself. And it’s more important than romance after all. Once you fill your own cup (which is what you’re doing right now), your love will organically overflow to your partner.
You are on the right path and the Star Mother card affirms this. Do not worry, because your Spirit Guides have your back
You are more held than you could imagine, Oracle says. Let the Mother carry your burdens. Moreover, you are love in motion. If you allow Spirit to help you, then know that it is done.
Remind yourself that you are doing your best and try not to carry all the burden on your own. If you are struggling with your person not being able to help you at all, then perhaps you can express your worries to them. Perhaps they are not aware of your current struggles. So, release these worries by expressing them–either through sharing it with your person, or praying. Do not underestimate the healing power of receiving.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…