Gemini Love Tarot – They Only Want to Be With You (period)
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle message: How can you Mother yourself? | Energies: stubborn; dismissive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
While you are looking at it from a bigger perspective, the person you’re dealing with is just focused on being with you at the current moment. They are quite straightforward about how they want things to happen, and it may not be helpful for you at this time. That means, as far as you would want to be with them too, there are greater roadblocks you see on the horizon that you feel like addressing first before you can finally settle down with them.
This could mean wedding bells for some of you.
It seems like you are the more mature one in this connection. The person you’re dealing with will choose to fight for you regardless of those roadblocks that you are anticipating down the road. And they are not worried about any of those. What they are worried about is not being able to see you anytime soon. That could signify a red flag, but that’s for you to decide. What’s more important right now is being sure about your gut feel.
You are tending to your own garden and it is such beautiful energy. Because you focus on yourself only means that you are loving and being compassionate with yourself. And it’s more important than romance after all. Once you fill your own cup (which is what you’re doing right now), your love will organically overflow to your partner.
You are on the right path and the Star Mother card affirms this. Do not worry, because your Spirit Guides have your back
You are more held than you could imagine, Oracle says. Let the Mother carry your burdens. Moreover, you are love in motion. If you allow Spirit to help you, then know that it is done.
Remind yourself that you are doing your best and try not to carry all the burden on your own. If you are struggling with your person not being able to help you at all, then perhaps you can express your worries to them. Perhaps they are not aware of your current struggles. So, release these worries by expressing them–either through sharing it with your person, or praying. Do not underestimate the healing power of receiving.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…