– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle message: How can you Mother yourself? | Energies: stubborn; dismissive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
While you are looking at it from a bigger perspective, the person you’re dealing with is just focused on being with you at the current moment. They are quite straightforward about how they want things to happen, and it may not be helpful for you at this time. That means, as far as you would want to be with them too, there are greater roadblocks you see on the horizon that you feel like addressing first before you can finally settle down with them.
This could mean wedding bells for some of you.
It seems like you are the more mature one in this connection. The person you’re dealing with will choose to fight for you regardless of those roadblocks that you are anticipating down the road. And they are not worried about any of those. What they are worried about is not being able to see you anytime soon. That could signify a red flag, but that’s for you to decide. What’s more important right now is being sure about your gut feel.
You are tending to your own garden and it is such beautiful energy. Because you focus on yourself only means that you are loving and being compassionate with yourself. And it’s more important than romance after all. Once you fill your own cup (which is what you’re doing right now), your love will organically overflow to your partner.
You are on the right path and the Star Mother card affirms this. Do not worry, because your Spirit Guides have your back
You are more held than you could imagine, Oracle says. Let the Mother carry your burdens. Moreover, you are love in motion. If you allow Spirit to help you, then know that it is done.
Remind yourself that you are doing your best and try not to carry all the burden on your own. If you are struggling with your person not being able to help you at all, then perhaps you can express your worries to them. Perhaps they are not aware of your current struggles. So, release these worries by expressing them–either through sharing it with your person, or praying. Do not underestimate the healing power of receiving.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…