Gemini Love Tarot – Wedding Jitters?
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Protect the momentum towards your vision | Energies: nervousness; action-oriented
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Take your time, dear Gemini. Moreover, take it in stride. Don’t forget about your enthusiastic, positive-filled energy! It’s time to channel that now.
There seem to be overwhelming feelings around you right now, and it gets complicated by the day. As a result, you could be feeling exhausted and drained about what should be the most exciting day for you.
Your partner is with you. He/she is beside you and willing to do the work for you. However, it seems like you have a tight grip on this reunion (or union) that you find yourself not wanting to take a step back.
So, it may sound so counterintuitive, but this is the best approach for you to handle this situation with grace. Breathe, and take a step back. You need to rest. Allow your partner to do the work at least for now. They are very well equipped to do so.
Happiness is all around you, but you run the risk of ruining this because you are neglecting your well-being.
Often our life’s momentum originates from the harsh push of our fears rather than the magnetic pull of our dreams, Oracle says. And when this happens, we succumb to self-limiting beliefs. The Bee is a reminder for you to streamline your behavior to reflect where you’re going, Oracle asserts.
Tame those emotions that hold you back, and allow the power of your mind to sustain your focus.
In the meantime, shift your energy by moving your body—dance! It will help you release those tingling, jittery feelings. You got this!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…