Gemini Love Tarot – You Don’t Owe Them an Explanation
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle: You’re Already Doing It | Energies: confused but hopeful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Gemini love tarot: full reading
Gemini love tarot: Oracle message
It appears that you have been holding onto something within your current romantic situation, dear Gemini. You might sense a feeling of incompleteness or a perception that your partner is not living up to your expectations. Perhaps you are facing challenges in adjusting to a new living arrangement or navigating cultural differences.
To address these concerns, it is important to engage in self-reflection and foster open communication. However, it is advisable to avoid imposing your own beliefs onto your partner, and instead, focus on facing your true north and filling your own cup, especially if understanding and accepting one another is very challenging.
While having expectations in a relationship is natural, it is essential to remember that love thrives when we choose the path of growth, even if it may be uneasy. This can be achieved through practicing empathy and creating an open dialogue with your partner, seeking common ground. Embrace this period of adjustment and be patient with yourself.
Remember to prioritize your own happiness and ensure that your own needs are met. Release any patronizing attitudes or condescension, and approach relationships with genuine kindness and support.
Have faith that everything will fall into place with time and a willingness to be open-hearted.
Keep Going, You’re Already Doing It!
This card is a clear indication that you are making the right choices.
Cease overthinking, Oracle says. You are on the correct path. It’s part of the process, so trust.
You are precisely where you need to be. Things are advancing at the perfect pace. Moreover, there is no need to rush. What you are constructing is gradually taking form. And your endeavors will soon yield results.
Know that each day brings new advancements. You have come a considerable distance, and the foundations are solid. Trust in yourself and continue moving forward.
Avoid comparing yourself to others or feeling the urge to hurry. If you don’t feel that any piece of advice is right for you, then you don’t have to believe it is true. Concentrate on your truth and your own journey, and don’t stop working on your personal growth.
Your moment to shine will arrive. Whether others would realize you’re right or not, what’s important is you’ve stayed true to your truth.
Overall, know that you are already making progress. Keep going!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…