– Summary –
Oracle message: Chaos and conflict
Your current energy: smitten
Your person’s energy: couldn’t care less
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Gemini love today reading may be for another Gemini-born individual, and next Friday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Gemini love today reading
It’s either you adore someone you want to move too fast towards that person, or you’re The Star in reverse who, being the Gemini that you are, wants to explore the world even further.
If you are the Knight of Cups, you are moving towards someone so fast–you would like to confess about your feelings. If you are in a relationship, it feels like you want to put a ring on that finger.
While this card represents a charmer or a suave guy, it feels like you are the one being lured towards someone’s attractiveness. You are the one being charmed!
If you embody The Star (right card), it feels like you couldn’t care less about this Knight who wants to offer their love to you. You are not interested in a new opportunity in love. Perhaps you are preoccupied with something else. It seems like you are up in your head about something–thoughts adrift and not in the present. If this is not depression, perhaps you are generally feeling meh about life in general.
Gemini love today guidance
This card signifies disarray, but being at cross-purposes with another. The resistance that comes from the other in this partnership (or would-be partnership) offers a point for reflection for the both of you: get to know your values and your sense of self.
Identify what’s non-negotiable for you, and set your boundaries. Fighting it is unnecessary.
Stormy emotions should be brought to a higher ground. Chaos and conflicts pass by for a reason–perhaps to slough off unwanted energies around you, and rediscover an aspect of you that needs reinvention.
Catharsis may be the result of this conflicting scenario, but at the meantime, Spirit invites you to be present and identify your values. Knowing thyself will allow you to weather the storm that is yet to come.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.