Gemini love today – Walking After You
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle: Truth be Told
Your current energy: chaser (not the drink)
Your person’s energy: runner
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Gemini-born individual, and next Friday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Gemini tarot reading
Your reading feels like a twin flame connection: there is a chaser, and there is the runner. Although interchangeable, your current energy (9 of Wands) seems to be the chaser. Your person perceives someone around him/her as manipulative, and they are trying to get out of those energies.
The 9 of Wands (your energy) feels exhaustion about an endless “battle”. You are eyeing the prize, and you want to pursue it relentlessly.
Your person is the 7 of Swords reversed. This also means turning a new page in their life, and they desire to change something in their life. The manipulative energy could be yours, and they wish to put an end to it.
This is an affirmation that someone is coming out of denial. You are invited to proclaim your truth, perhaps your feelings towards this person. Your person, on the other hand, is invited to reveal something they may have kept from you. Both of you are encouraged to engage in a heartfelt conversation. Spirit asks, “where are you being dishonest with yourself or others?” If you’re unhappy, look for signs of denial. If you don’t like what you hear, you are invited to acknowledge it. If pride is on the way, Spirit invites the both of you to come from a place of love and compassion.
continue reading more guidance – pick a card tarot reading
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org