Leo Love – Check Out The Signs!
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle: Wait. Postpone. Pause. Say no. | Energies: prideful and reluctant
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Leo love tarot | full reading
Leo love tarot | Oracle message
It appears that you’re at a crossroads, dear Leo, and you are unsure whether to hold onto the familiar or to take the plunge into the new. So the universe wants to remind you now that change, while scary, is often the path to growth.
Did you know that Leos are characterized by their strong sense of pride? This can make it difficult for you to let go of situations that aren’t serving you anymore. Be mindful if your choices are coming from this prideful energy.
The universe, however, is ready to shower you with love and opportunities. All you need to do is be open to them! January, a season of new beginnings, is the perfect time for this kind of transformation.
The Three of Cups is a card of celebration, friendship, and joyous gatherings. Crossing the Hermit card, the message could be to avoid excessive socializing, if not distractions. It suggests that, while social connections are essential, it’s equally important not to neglect personal reflection and alone time.
Balance social engagement and introspection. The signs are right in front of you, choose to focus on the right one.
Find a balance between practical, nurturing responsibilities and the desire to expand or progress. It may be necessary to evaluate your priorities and make sure that you’re not neglecting essential aspects of your life while pursuing your goals.
You may also need to reassess and address financial issues before moving forward. Be patient and be steady in adapting to challenges to be successful.
Don’t shy away from communicating and collaborating with your partner, especially if you don’t know how to proceed.
What Spirit wants you to know
If you’re having a hard time finding the right balance, it’s okay to say no, to pause, to wait. These moments of stillness can be gifts, giving you time to prepare for the exciting changes ahead.
If something isn’t aligning, if it’s draining your energy, hold out for that 100% yes. Timing is everything.
If there are obstacles, overcome them. If there are hesitations, understand them. Trust in the process, the divine timing of the universe. Your wishes will come true, just be patient and mindful.
January is a time of new beginnings, of fresh starts. Don’t let your work and your responsibilities keep you from embracing the change that’s needed in your relationships. Your partner is yearning for more from you!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
Eight of Wands
You are energized and ready for your next steps after a long period of waiting. You may have broken through a creative block, and you feel as though you are finally going places.
Though you want to move on to the next stage of your goals, it feels like an uphill battle. There is restlessness and willingness to move, but there is also lack of direction.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…