Leo Love Tarot – A Difficult Relationship?
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle: Rite of passage. Crossing the threshold | Energy: helplessness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Leo love tarot full reading
Leo love tarot Oracle message
Only the initiated can enter a blissful paradise. Perhaps you are in an initiation chamber and you feel scared. That only means you are being tested and initiated because you are headed somewhere sacred, Oracle says.
Relationships can be challenging, and sometimes we find ourselves in situations where we feel stuck, overwhelmed, and unsure of what to do next.
Are you trying to rebuild from scratch? If yes, then the chance to do so is being presented to you now. Initiations require crossing the threshold from one world or state of being to the next, Oracle says. Spirit invites you to take the challenge and perhaps be willing to lose it all. Consequently, Spirit will present a new way of being, safety, and security (if not depth of meaning) to you.
You may have been struggling with finances, dealing with a manipulative partner, or feeling stuck in a situation where you have invested too much. The third-party situation is normalized, and anxiety has never left you.
It is through the seeming hardship that your heart will crack open.
That means you will take the sacred voyage into more of who you are and who you came here to be. So once you begin the journey, you will get to know yourself deeper, or naturally gain a new perspective.
The world needs you open, and this card is a sign that you are closer than you think.
It is essential to prioritize your mental health and well-being in any relationship. If you feel trapped, anxious, or overwhelmed, it is okay to take a break and focus on yourself. Self-care is crucial, and it is essential to take care of your physical, emotional, and mental health.
Navigating a difficult path
Are you feeling trapped in a relationship or this connection is no longer fulfilling? Do you find yourself working excessively to escape the dissatisfaction you feel? It’s time to take action, and that action could just be to never run away from it.
Firstly, acknowledge the truth of your situation and don’t deny the dissatisfaction you feel. It’s important to recognize when a connection is unhealthy and holding you back from pursuing your dreams.
Although your partner may be a good provider, if you are unable to express yourself and be true to who you are, it’s time to reassess your priorities. It may be a challenge to balance your personal aspirations with maintaining a healthy relationship, but it’s important to find a way to assert what you want and go after it.
If you feel trapped, don’t panic. Take the time to strategize and come up with an exit plan. You may not have the resources within your reach, but you have the wit, intuition, wisdom, and emotional intelligence to get out of the situation that no longer works for you. While you spend time determining your strategy, it would be best for you to draw the line and set healthy boundaries.
Remember, the door is not closed, and you have the power to make a change for yourself.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more