Leo Love Tarot – Not Open for Negotiation
Your free Leo love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: WAVE – unity | Energies: remorseful; ambitious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
The person you’re dealing with was not someone you believed to be. And this has brought you so much pain, if not mental anguish. Moreover, it has come to a point that everything you have tediously built upon was shattered. Certainly, you are heartbroken and cannot believe that this ‘falling apart’ is really happening.
All the signs have led to this but it seems like it was something you swept under the rug for the longest time. On the other hand, you may have not believed your friends—you called them jealous or envious, and you just ignored people who seem to be in the business of destroying your fantastic love life.
And it hurts you all the more to know that they were right.
Be like your person. That means, allowing yourself to venture on a new path and create something new for yourself. It’s devastating, I know, that it seems like they get it all together and you are left behind hurting. And so the universe asks you now, in what ways can you forgive yourself?
Wave rolls in as a reminder that you are part of something much greater than your individual life, Oracle says. You are an inseparable participant in all life, so know that what’s happening around you is just a part of life’s ebb and flow.
You are fearless and valiant, unique and grounded. So Spirit asks, in what ways do you live your life in alignment with who you truly are?
What others may have taken away from you does not mean they have all of you. Because you are autonomous, powerful, and a confident soul. Who you truly are is never (and should never) be validated by another person—it should always come from you. Certainly, knowing yourself will help allay painful perceptions of separation and even unclaimed parts of yourself, Oracle asserts.
Certainly, what could help you right now is to use this pain to re-engage with who you truly are.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…