Leo Love Tarot – Not Open for Negotiation
Your free Leo love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: WAVE – unity | Energies: remorseful; ambitious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
The person you’re dealing with was not someone you believed to be. And this has brought you so much pain, if not mental anguish. Moreover, it has come to a point that everything you have tediously built upon was shattered. Certainly, you are heartbroken and cannot believe that this ‘falling apart’ is really happening.
All the signs have led to this but it seems like it was something you swept under the rug for the longest time. On the other hand, you may have not believed your friends—you called them jealous or envious, and you just ignored people who seem to be in the business of destroying your fantastic love life.
And it hurts you all the more to know that they were right.
Be like your person. That means, allowing yourself to venture on a new path and create something new for yourself. It’s devastating, I know, that it seems like they get it all together and you are left behind hurting. And so the universe asks you now, in what ways can you forgive yourself?
Wave rolls in as a reminder that you are part of something much greater than your individual life, Oracle says. You are an inseparable participant in all life, so know that what’s happening around you is just a part of life’s ebb and flow.
You are fearless and valiant, unique and grounded. So Spirit asks, in what ways do you live your life in alignment with who you truly are?
What others may have taken away from you does not mean they have all of you. Because you are autonomous, powerful, and a confident soul. Who you truly are is never (and should never) be validated by another person—it should always come from you. Certainly, knowing yourself will help allay painful perceptions of separation and even unclaimed parts of yourself, Oracle asserts.
Certainly, what could help you right now is to use this pain to re-engage with who you truly are.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…