Leo Love Tarot – The Stars Are Aligning
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Your guidance is divinely guided | Energies: satisfaction; overwhelmed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
The first card in the deck and a very positive one, it seems like you are very much on the right path. Spirit gives you what you deserve, perhaps simply because it’s part of your destiny. You could be dealing with a twin flame connection, and this is very overwhelming but very rewarding in the long run.
The stars are aligning in your favor, dear Leo, and it couldn’t get any better than this. Your sense of gratitude for what’s in the present is what the universe is rewarding you for. You and your person are hurt (perhaps in the recent past), and instead of wallowing over spilled milk, you took action. Certainly, your hard work has paid off. The universe is rewarding you now.
Both of you have gone through rough times, and your maturity and acceptance brought you to where you are right now. You trusted the process, and here you are, given a lot of opportunities and positive energies. Spirit clears your path, simply because you never gave up on yourself.
As you close a chapter in your romantic life dear Leo, a window has been opened for you to tread. Keep walking, you are closer to what you truly deserve. Certainly, you are powerful. It is done!
If you are waiting for a sign to proceed, then reading is that sign. The universe executes a soul contract that’s predestined for you. Know that this is divinely guided and will not bypass you.
Call in the support of your spiritual helpers, Oracle says. Take note of your dreams, feelings, or visions that you receive, because you are tapping into the wisdom of the Akasha and you are bing given the green light to proceed.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…