– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Your guidance is divinely guided | Energies: satisfaction; overwhelmed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
The first card in the deck and a very positive one, it seems like you are very much on the right path. Spirit gives you what you deserve, perhaps simply because it’s part of your destiny. You could be dealing with a twin flame connection, and this is very overwhelming but very rewarding in the long run.
The stars are aligning in your favor, dear Leo, and it couldn’t get any better than this. Your sense of gratitude for what’s in the present is what the universe is rewarding you for. You and your person are hurt (perhaps in the recent past), and instead of wallowing over spilled milk, you took action. Certainly, your hard work has paid off. The universe is rewarding you now.
Both of you have gone through rough times, and your maturity and acceptance brought you to where you are right now. You trusted the process, and here you are, given a lot of opportunities and positive energies. Spirit clears your path, simply because you never gave up on yourself.
As you close a chapter in your romantic life dear Leo, a window has been opened for you to tread. Keep walking, you are closer to what you truly deserve. Certainly, you are powerful. It is done!
If you are waiting for a sign to proceed, then reading is that sign. The universe executes a soul contract that’s predestined for you. Know that this is divinely guided and will not bypass you.
Call in the support of your spiritual helpers, Oracle says. Take note of your dreams, feelings, or visions that you receive, because you are tapping into the wisdom of the Akasha and you are bing given the green light to proceed.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…