Leo Love Tarot – The Stars Are Aligning
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Your guidance is divinely guided | Energies: satisfaction; overwhelmed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
The first card in the deck and a very positive one, it seems like you are very much on the right path. Spirit gives you what you deserve, perhaps simply because it’s part of your destiny. You could be dealing with a twin flame connection, and this is very overwhelming but very rewarding in the long run.
The stars are aligning in your favor, dear Leo, and it couldn’t get any better than this. Your sense of gratitude for what’s in the present is what the universe is rewarding you for. You and your person are hurt (perhaps in the recent past), and instead of wallowing over spilled milk, you took action. Certainly, your hard work has paid off. The universe is rewarding you now.
Both of you have gone through rough times, and your maturity and acceptance brought you to where you are right now. You trusted the process, and here you are, given a lot of opportunities and positive energies. Spirit clears your path, simply because you never gave up on yourself.
As you close a chapter in your romantic life dear Leo, a window has been opened for you to tread. Keep walking, you are closer to what you truly deserve. Certainly, you are powerful. It is done!
If you are waiting for a sign to proceed, then reading is that sign. The universe executes a soul contract that’s predestined for you. Know that this is divinely guided and will not bypass you.
Call in the support of your spiritual helpers, Oracle says. Take note of your dreams, feelings, or visions that you receive, because you are tapping into the wisdom of the Akasha and you are bing given the green light to proceed.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…