Leo Love Tarot – They Fear That You Will Finally Let Them Go
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Divine orchestration | Energies: forward-looking; feeling lost
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Congratulations, dear Leo, because it seems like you are treading this path with grace and maturity. You are taking this positively, and you are being patient with yourself. There is a new opportunity in love on the horizon. Just “keep swimming” so this new opportunity can gracefully enter your life.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be struggling much harder than you. They seem so lost and fragile right now. Moreover, they fear engaging in a heartfelt conversation with you, simply because they fear hearing those words of letting go from you. They are not ready for it.
The Council of Light is the universe’s way of telling you that a team of benevolent beings is here to assist in raising the consciousness of the planet. They are here to help you achieve your soul mission, Oracle says. However, they cannot help you without your permission. It is time to ask them for assistance. No task is big or small for them.
Having this card in your spread could also mean that some things have to fall apart so that you can focus on your Dharmic mission. Sometimes something has to crumble in our lives so that we could learn more about ourselves, and be transformed into a better version of ourselves. Partnerships are also ways to teach us to work with others in raising the earth’s consciousness. And you are on this journey of finding the right partner with whom you’ll share a spiritual mission.
The Council of Light is a team of ascended masters, lightworkers, angels, and guides devoted to the rising of the Earth and all humanity. Pray to your Spirit Guides for clarity and guidance. Let them get to work, Oracle asserts.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…