Leo Love Tarot – They Fear That You Will Finally Let Them Go
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Divine orchestration | Energies: forward-looking; feeling lost
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Congratulations, dear Leo, because it seems like you are treading this path with grace and maturity. You are taking this positively, and you are being patient with yourself. There is a new opportunity in love on the horizon. Just “keep swimming” so this new opportunity can gracefully enter your life.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be struggling much harder than you. They seem so lost and fragile right now. Moreover, they fear engaging in a heartfelt conversation with you, simply because they fear hearing those words of letting go from you. They are not ready for it.
The Council of Light is the universe’s way of telling you that a team of benevolent beings is here to assist in raising the consciousness of the planet. They are here to help you achieve your soul mission, Oracle says. However, they cannot help you without your permission. It is time to ask them for assistance. No task is big or small for them.
Having this card in your spread could also mean that some things have to fall apart so that you can focus on your Dharmic mission. Sometimes something has to crumble in our lives so that we could learn more about ourselves, and be transformed into a better version of ourselves. Partnerships are also ways to teach us to work with others in raising the earth’s consciousness. And you are on this journey of finding the right partner with whom you’ll share a spiritual mission.
The Council of Light is a team of ascended masters, lightworkers, angels, and guides devoted to the rising of the Earth and all humanity. Pray to your Spirit Guides for clarity and guidance. Let them get to work, Oracle asserts.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…