Leo Love Tarot – They Fear That You Will Finally Let Them Go
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Divine orchestration | Energies: forward-looking; feeling lost
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Congratulations, dear Leo, because it seems like you are treading this path with grace and maturity. You are taking this positively, and you are being patient with yourself. There is a new opportunity in love on the horizon. Just “keep swimming” so this new opportunity can gracefully enter your life.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be struggling much harder than you. They seem so lost and fragile right now. Moreover, they fear engaging in a heartfelt conversation with you, simply because they fear hearing those words of letting go from you. They are not ready for it.
The Council of Light is the universe’s way of telling you that a team of benevolent beings is here to assist in raising the consciousness of the planet. They are here to help you achieve your soul mission, Oracle says. However, they cannot help you without your permission. It is time to ask them for assistance. No task is big or small for them.
Having this card in your spread could also mean that some things have to fall apart so that you can focus on your Dharmic mission. Sometimes something has to crumble in our lives so that we could learn more about ourselves, and be transformed into a better version of ourselves. Partnerships are also ways to teach us to work with others in raising the earth’s consciousness. And you are on this journey of finding the right partner with whom you’ll share a spiritual mission.
The Council of Light is a team of ascended masters, lightworkers, angels, and guides devoted to the rising of the Earth and all humanity. Pray to your Spirit Guides for clarity and guidance. Let them get to work, Oracle asserts.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…