Leo Love Tarot – Torn Between Two Lovers?
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Open your mind and dispel ignorance | Your energy: confused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Your safe haven is in your own, not in other’s heart space. You could be in search of stability and the feeling of being at home, but know that you can get this by tuning in to your own needs first. That means, you have to fill your own cup first so that it will overflow onto others. If that is still vague, it only means that the journey your Oracle cards are telling you equates to your journey toward self-love.
A romantic partnership is not a prerequisite to feeling whole.
There are aspects of yourself that long to be witnessed by you. That strong energy of failure and mental anguish in your spread simply means that you are bound to fail if you continue chasing after other people’s validation by virtue of romance. You don’t have to do this, because as long as you don’t embrace yourself (flaws and all), all your subsequent partners will just mirror your shadow self back to you.
Spirit invites you now to dispel this notion of finding a partner just so you could feel complete.
The Thunderbolt disrupts tightly held notions and lights the way for new truths to emerge, Oracle says. Embrace it. Anguish may result from resistance, if not expectation about how relationships develop. Sometimes we fall apart, outgrow each other, or perhaps forget the feeling of loving them. When that happens, it’s time to let go.
The more you attach to the outcome, the more you create tension not only in your head space but in your heart as well.
Allow the energy of Thunderbolt here to transform your perspective into a freshly seen, mind-blown experience that elevates all of your relationships, Oracle asserts. Moreover, allow yourself to question the indoctrination that causes your suffering, dear Leo.
You are mighty and proud, but strength is also about our ability to accept what we cannot accept about ourselves.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…