Leo Love Tarot – Torn Between Two Lovers?
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Open your mind and dispel ignorance | Your energy: confused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Your safe haven is in your own, not in other’s heart space. You could be in search of stability and the feeling of being at home, but know that you can get this by tuning in to your own needs first. That means, you have to fill your own cup first so that it will overflow onto others. If that is still vague, it only means that the journey your Oracle cards are telling you equates to your journey toward self-love.
A romantic partnership is not a prerequisite to feeling whole.
There are aspects of yourself that long to be witnessed by you. That strong energy of failure and mental anguish in your spread simply means that you are bound to fail if you continue chasing after other people’s validation by virtue of romance. You don’t have to do this, because as long as you don’t embrace yourself (flaws and all), all your subsequent partners will just mirror your shadow self back to you.
Spirit invites you now to dispel this notion of finding a partner just so you could feel complete.
The Thunderbolt disrupts tightly held notions and lights the way for new truths to emerge, Oracle says. Embrace it. Anguish may result from resistance, if not expectation about how relationships develop. Sometimes we fall apart, outgrow each other, or perhaps forget the feeling of loving them. When that happens, it’s time to let go.
The more you attach to the outcome, the more you create tension not only in your head space but in your heart as well.
Allow the energy of Thunderbolt here to transform your perspective into a freshly seen, mind-blown experience that elevates all of your relationships, Oracle asserts. Moreover, allow yourself to question the indoctrination that causes your suffering, dear Leo.
You are mighty and proud, but strength is also about our ability to accept what we cannot accept about ourselves.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more