Leo Love Tarot – You Are in a Manifesting Space Right Now!
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: The lady who waits | Your energy: feelings of fear and insecurity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
The Hermit card in your reading signifies withdrawal from the outside world to tap into the unconscious. Introspection is called for right now (or you are doing it already), but this could also mean that a guide is upon you to help you through. You could be the guiding light for all those around you, but sometimes you may need some help too. Sometimes asking for help is the answer to our anxieties and indecision.
Spirit invites you to get out of your comfort zone.
The Moondance is an invitation for you to be brave and adventurous. Moreover, if you maintain a balance between levity and lightheartedness about your situation, then you can stay above the everyday noise that threatens to bring you down, Oracle says.
You are a Leo who’s born to be confident.
That could mean being confident enough to make changes in your life or being confident about not knowing that you can’t do it all. In what ways are you oppressing (or repressing) yourself? How can you let go of shame in seeking help? These could be the changes that you may need to work on so that you can gain more confidence in believing that what you truly desire is already done.
You are in the manifesting space right now, and the main blockage to manifestation is self-doubt.
Remember that you are the Sun and the Empress how can you transform the energy of fear, insecurity, or shame so that you can make the necessary step toward what you truly desire?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…