Leo Love Tarot – You Are in a Manifesting Space Right Now!
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: The lady who waits | Your energy: feelings of fear and insecurity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
The Hermit card in your reading signifies withdrawal from the outside world to tap into the unconscious. Introspection is called for right now (or you are doing it already), but this could also mean that a guide is upon you to help you through. You could be the guiding light for all those around you, but sometimes you may need some help too. Sometimes asking for help is the answer to our anxieties and indecision.
Spirit invites you to get out of your comfort zone.
The Moondance is an invitation for you to be brave and adventurous. Moreover, if you maintain a balance between levity and lightheartedness about your situation, then you can stay above the everyday noise that threatens to bring you down, Oracle says.
You are a Leo who’s born to be confident.
That could mean being confident enough to make changes in your life or being confident about not knowing that you can’t do it all. In what ways are you oppressing (or repressing) yourself? How can you let go of shame in seeking help? These could be the changes that you may need to work on so that you can gain more confidence in believing that what you truly desire is already done.
You are in the manifesting space right now, and the main blockage to manifestation is self-doubt.
Remember that you are the Sun and the Empress how can you transform the energy of fear, insecurity, or shame so that you can make the necessary step toward what you truly desire?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…