Leo Love Tarot – You Are Not Waiting for Them
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Warrior Woman | Energies: confidence; loneliness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Yeah, you are connected to your inner power, dear Leo! Congratulations! I strongly feel that you have fully recognized where you want to be, and perhaps you have already said yes to yourself. It seems like you are not giving a budge, and you are confident in doing so. And this card is an affirmation of that.
In case that doesn’t resonate with you and you are actually trying to explore a new path, know that the courage to triumph over fear is not a one-time big-time thing. Sometimes it’s a long process and that fear just keeps on popping up. And so this card asks, have you answered your deepest calling? You may have intended to do so, but actions may not be taken yet. Not only that, but you may also be encountering minor roadblocks as you traverse the path towards your calling.
You are born to do this, dear Leo. Courage is your birthright. And confidence too!
Fear is a good thing because it is an opportunity for you to be who you really are (courageous). The discomfort around fear of uncertainty is actually a sign that you are on the right track, Oracle asserts. You got this, as you always do.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…