Leo Love Tarot – You Are Not Waiting for Them
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Warrior Woman | Energies: confidence; loneliness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Yeah, you are connected to your inner power, dear Leo! Congratulations! I strongly feel that you have fully recognized where you want to be, and perhaps you have already said yes to yourself. It seems like you are not giving a budge, and you are confident in doing so. And this card is an affirmation of that.
In case that doesn’t resonate with you and you are actually trying to explore a new path, know that the courage to triumph over fear is not a one-time big-time thing. Sometimes it’s a long process and that fear just keeps on popping up. And so this card asks, have you answered your deepest calling? You may have intended to do so, but actions may not be taken yet. Not only that, but you may also be encountering minor roadblocks as you traverse the path towards your calling.
You are born to do this, dear Leo. Courage is your birthright. And confidence too!
Fear is a good thing because it is an opportunity for you to be who you really are (courageous). The discomfort around fear of uncertainty is actually a sign that you are on the right track, Oracle asserts. You got this, as you always do.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…