Leo Love Tarot – You Are Their Safe Space
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Devotion | Your energy: excited | Person’s energy: vulnerable
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Look at you, Leo! You are back on your toes! Congratulations! Although it seems like you have not fully moved on from your most recent relationship (of course you wouldn’t admit it), you are ready to take on and welcome the magic of new beginnings.
This is a good sign, and don’t lose it. You run the risk of playing all over again what has happened in your most recent relationship. It’s not that you haven’t moved on because you could say that you have already moved on, but it’s more of you haven’t gotten the chance to reflect on the lessons you have to keep from that heartache.
Perhaps you haven’t completely healed from it, but it seems like you are ready to work on that healing. In fact, you could still be on that healing journey right now, and the presence of a new person contributes to this healing.
The person you’re dealing with is still undergoing some healing on their own, and they appreciate your presence in their life. You are their safe space, almost like the silver lining in their seemingly perpetual bleak skies.
Once again, be mindful that you give your heart away quite easily in this situation.
The Moon summons your devotion, Oracle says. But a better question would be, are the energy and space you hold for somebody else get reciprocated back? As you give away your love, do you see yourself receiving it?
The Moon asks you to take stock of where you are placing your loyalty, Oracle says. Is your devotional energy aligned with your values and desires? If so, the Moon invites you to deepen this commitment. But if not, it asks you to reorient your gravitational pull to align to more fruitful uses of your devotion.
Spend some time to sit back and reflect on where you are directing your focus on. Is it worth it?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…