Leo love today – This is Offending You
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: A time to give rather than take
Your current energy: holding a grudge
Your person’s energy: pissed off
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Leo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Leo love today
You may be holding a grudge against your partner right now, dear Leo. Perhaps hurtful words were said, and this got you thinking about what you’ve done. Also, it could have affected your self-esteem in more ways than one. You have withdrawn because of this, and you are ruminating about the words that were thrown at you.
The number 4 signifies stability or formation. What happened could be a wake up call to an aspect of yourself that needs balance, or a constructive criticism that deserves to be heard. Your self-reflection is warranted, and it’s the most opportune time to connect with your desires.
The person you’re dealing with has the energy of a cold-hearted individual (at least from your perspective). They may have been too straightforward to a point that it becomes offensive to you. Moreover, they are coming from a loving intention, but the “love” part feels so vague to you, as the words lack mindfulness and care about your own feelings. This person may be older than you (it could actually be your mom!) and you want to stay away from this person at the current moment.
Contemplation. That means, you are in the right frame of mind to learn from this oracle message. Spirit invites you to reassess your self relative to your current situation. Be mindful of over-analysis and being over-critical (Virgo traits), because Spirit wants you to act compassionately, and act in a way you want to be treated. If you are feeling hurt or extremely sad, you may want to be of service to others so healing will come easily. Above all, compassion is always win-win.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org
– The decks I usually use and deeply connect with –
Buy the authentic ones / from the publisher via Amazon:
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.