Leo love today – From Friends to Lovers?
– Summary –
Oracle message: Between worlds
Your current energy: too busy
Your person’s energy: freedom-seeking
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Leo love today reading may be for another Leo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Leo love today reading
The waves keep destroying your sandcastles and you are not liking it. You could be meticulous about your goals and dreams, so much so that you are missing out on opening yourself up for a new partnership.
There is pedantry around your vibe, and perhaps you are just too busy to focus on love.
Someone however is willing to change for you. Someone is attracted to your diligent and grounded energy. The person you’re dealing with is undergoing transformation and perhaps you inspired them to do so.
This person could be your friend and you are not even aware that they have grown feelings for you.
The person you’re dealing with may have confessed their feelings to you before, but you are pretending to be busy just so you won’t entertain this brewing romance.
Leo love today guidance
Are you in a transition–from friends to lovers, perhaps? This card is an invitation for you to cultivate curiosity and trust the process of growth, Oracle says. Perhaps Spirit invites you to just let it be and be open, rather than being dismissive about it.
There is a web of consciousness greater than your own thought process and feelings. It may not be comfortable, but trust that your curiosity will unleash joy in ways you do not expect at all.
Explore the new energy between you and another, Oracle says. If you don’t want to be curious about another, at least use that curiosity in getting to know yourself better. Why does it make you react in a certain way? What values are important to you? There is no rush. But in the same vein, nothing should be dismissed.
Let your guard down and trust your judgment. Surrender to the divine plan, because you’ll never know–the world you’re refusing to know may be the world that feels right for you.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.