Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Nothing is yet set in stone
Your current energy: contemplation
Your person’s energy: breaking rules
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Leo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Leo tarot reading
You are contemplating about your romantic situation, dear Leo. It feels like someone extended an olive branch to you, and it feels too good to be true. You are second-guessing the offer, and wondering about how you would feel about it. The Page of Cups means a potential for love. It doesn’t feel like you’re the one confessing about your feelings, but your person. You are connecting with your intuition in terms of this major decision.
The person you’re dealing with (could be the person giving the offer), feels so sure and brave about this, almost willing to break the rules for you. The Hierophant in reverse could also mean too much assertion, if not being immature.
You want to be sure before you jump in, so it feels like you are stepping back momentarily, just to assess how you would deal with it. At the same time, you are checking in with your feelings towards this person.
A mutable moon means flexibility and shape-shifting. There’s going to be a workaround in your situation, and being adaptable is Spirit’s advice for you. Taking a breather seems like a good choice, as you are called to stay focused. If you’re not happy about this situation being too fast-paced, or if you feel being pressured, that’s marvelous because it means you can still change the outcome. You are struggling with this uncertainty, but Spirit wants you to know that there’s still room for change. Attune to the moon and whisper, “I know that the best will unfold for me”.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via email@example.com