Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Wisdom of the Oracle card: Breathe
Your current energy: dreamy contemplation
Your person’s energy: work-life imbalance
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Leo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Leo tarot reading
The 4 of Cups is an energy of contemplation. While this signifies going within, your current energy feels like having a sense of wonder, almost missing someone. You are withdrawn, but yearning communication. This could also mean sulking about something that did not go your way.
The person you’re dealing with appears to be financially challenged right now. The Queen of Pentacles in your reading could represent an older woman in your life, perhaps your mom who feels scared about being able to provide for you. Queen of Pentacles in reverse could also mean a lover who’s much older than you. There must be a sense of imbalance in this person’s home life or finances.
Positive affirmation card
You are invited to be patient. Meditate, slow down, trust. Breathe, and then repeat. Perhaps you are in a rush to obtain something materially, and you are invited to allow nature to take its course. Beware of lazy and apathetic energies, as these do not mean “slowing down”. Breathe into your uneasiness at the current moment, and next thing you know what you have been wishing for is right in front of you. Good luck, dear Leo, perhaps you are invited to tame your aggressive nature.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org