Leo Love – Writing Your Own Story Now
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for November 2023 summary:
Oracle: Break the Chain | Energies: confidence and a little bit of arrogance
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Leo love tarot full reading
Leo love tarot Oracle message
You are a force to be reckoned with! Your unwavering confidence and exceptional ability to navigate the challenges in your relationship make you a truly powerful storyteller, akin to the legendary Scheherazade, who captivated a king with her enchanting tales.
You have taken firm control of your life, bravely leaving behind toxic situations and the suffocating grip of loneliness. Your quick wit, resourcefulness, and strategic thinking have consistently guided you through difficult times, ensuring your mental well-being and facilitating a smooth transition into an exciting new phase of your life.
However, it is important to always maintain pure intentions and avoid manipulating situations solely for personal gain. While you are undoubtedly ready for a fresh start, it is crucial to approach new opportunities with careful consideration and thoughtful deliberation, rather than rushing headlong into them.
Embrace the power of forgiveness, allowing yourself to release any lingering burdens from the past and truly move forward. By crafting your own compelling narrative and fearlessly pursuing the life you desire, you possess the ability to actualize your dreams and ambitions. Embrace the journey, dear friend, for you possess all the strength and resilience needed to conquer any obstacle that comes your way!
The Break the Chain card is a reminder that your own healing can cause another person to choose to heal. You cannot change others, because it is you who should.
Sometimes what we hate about others is just a mirror of our own issues.
The time has come to break free from the chains of the past. You are being guided to heal your family line, to release the weight of ancestral patterns that no longer serve you. Patterns passed down through generations, etched into your very being.
Many of us carry emotional trauma in our luminous field from generations gone by. These are not yours to bear, yet they influence your ways of being to this day.
As you embark on this journey, energy will be freed up, making space for new futures to unfold. What patterns are you ready to free yourself from? What future do you want to rewire?
Now, more than ever is the time to shake off the old and dream of your new future into being.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…