Leo Tarot – You Are Slaying It!
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: Rewriting the future | Energy: new-found confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo tarot
Oracle | Leo tarot
Your previous readings may have talked about Leo being on the losing end—feeling hopeless and as if depression is looming in. But right now, Leo is finally coming to terms with past issues! You are ready to move forward with confidence. I love your energy! You have the best reading among all readings this month, dear Leo!
Break the Chain is a clear affirmation of your hard work, and the universe wants to reward you for it. You are letting go of old patterns which could be in the form of trauma. But generally, it could also mean that you are practicing new ways of being and helping yourself shift your mindset.
We carry emotional trauma in our luminous field up to seven generations back, Oracle says. Often, we continue living up to our ancestors’ narratives and we play the part.
There’s such a thing as self-liberation
Spirit is now guiding you to free yourself from past situations that no longer serve you. That means, you are rewriting your narrative and are now dreaming a new future into being. Your Oracle card comes up as an affirmation, not actually an invitation for you to start it. You are already doing it, so congratulations!
Continue treading your path, dear Leo, while you stay open to new opportunities and ideas. Be mindful of returning to that past narrative, and call out yourself when you do so. Moreover, continue focusing on healing.
As you surround yourself with empowering energies and embrace changes, don’t be afraid to take risks too, and step outside your comfort zone. Trying new things can help you grow and achieve new heights.
You are in a deeply empowering phase of your journey right now, and I can’t help but to send you more light your way. Thank you for choosing the difficult path, because by healing yourself you heal others around you as well. Namaste, dear Leo!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…