Libra Love – Bring it on, B*tch!
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for November 2023 summary:
Oracle: Keepers of the Earth | Energies: confident and self-assured
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Libra love tarot full reading
Libra love tarot Oracle message
Misunderstandings in your relationship? You’re caught in a tug-of-war between comprehending it all and feeling like a stressed-out squirrel in a caffeine shop. But guess what? You refuse to let it ruffle your feathers.
External factors meddling in your relationship? You shrug it off like a bad joke. You’ve got the power to fix it, no matter what.
Libra is blossoming and you’re in a profound stage of self-growth and introspection. Embracing your situation with grace, you’ve found inner tranquility amidst chaos.
Confusion in your relationship may be unsettling, yet you weave through the turmoil with maturity and open-mindedness.
You’re confident, energized, and ready to take charge! Charging headfirst into the storm, unafraid of the shifting winds that may come.
There may be external ripples disrupting your love, but you have faith in your power to sail through them.
Despite any emotional turbulence, you’re keen on taking the reins, prioritizing love over your needs. You perceive this as the golden opportunity to make things work.
The universe seems to be in harmony, granting your wishes and making room for fresh starts.
The Keepers of the Earth card is an affirmation of help coming your way. All you have to do is be open to receive.
Have you ever felt like you’re sailing solo on this vast ocean of life? The Keepers of the Earth are your ancient ancestors, standing triumphantly by your side.
Know that you’ve got a whole cheer squad of celestial helpers, ready to assist you at every twist and turn. Ask them for a helping hand – they’re eager to pitch in! They have seen the amazing work that you have done to make things work, and so they’re rewarding you for a job well done.
Prepare to open your heart, mind, and soul to a cornucopia of support in the physical realm. Be it a waterfall of financial abundance, selfless acts of kindness from strangers, or a crowd of admirers flocking to you – it’s all on its way!
Libra, you’re on a journey of self-development and acceptance. The cosmos is aligning in your favor, promising a bright horizon ahead. Express that gratitude today!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…