Libra Love – Justice Will Be Served
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle message: Take a break | Energies: grief, isolation, withdrawal
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Libra love tarot | full reading
Libra love tarot | Oracle message
When life gets tough, it can feel like your world is falling apart. Especially for you, dear Libra, who might be going through heartbreak or extreme disappointment. The pain feels as if you’ve lost everything, like a stab in the back, a loss in a relationship, or betrayal by a partner. But remember, amidst this heartache, your strength and resilience shine the brightest.
It’s not easy, but it’s essential to find a balance in your emotions. Rather than dwelling on the negative, focus on healing, growing, and moving forward. Reach out to your loved ones, a mother figure, or a trusted friend, who can provide a safe space for you to express your feelings, gain perspective and find comfort.
Despite the storm you’re weathering, remember justice will prevail.
You will find closure and resolution to your pain. Abundance, celebrations, and a brighter future are on the horizon. Remember, you are strong and resilient, and you can steer your own path.
Spirit invites you to take a break indeed.
In what ways can you take some time for yourself?
Time for introspection, self-care, and healing. Listen to your heart, trust your intuition. Step out of your comfort zone and embrace new experiences.
It would be easier to overcome this heartbreak when you find balance, seek support, and engage in self-care. Abundance and celebrations are waiting for you in your future—make space for them.
The universe sees your hard work. You’ve done so much, achieved much, and released much. It’s time to appreciate and acknowledge your journey before rushing on to the next thing. Go on a vacation, book a massage, and take long walks in nature. Recharge, replenish, and recalibrate.
So Libra, are you ready to take that first step towards healing? Sounds counterintuitive, but taking a step back to recharge is the best first step to gear up.
Get out of your cave and start this month!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…