Libra Love Tarot – Are You Walking Away or Walking Out?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: Releasing soul patterns, contracts, and past lives | Your energy: in a hurry to leave everything behind
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
It’s time to release yourself from unhealthy relationship patterns, dear Libra. Take a look at patterns in your life that you are ready to move on from, Oracle says. This could be procrastination, sweeping year-long issues under the rug, resentment, or close-mindedness. If you are in a relationship, which traits do you strive to have? What were your misgivings and how willing are you to forgive yourself for those?
Be at peace with your flaws, but at the same time forgive yourself and move past all narratives that no longer serve you.
Your cards suggest that you are on the cusp of a major change in your life. While it may be unsettling at the moment, trust that the universe has a plan for you and that this change is ultimately for your highest good. Be open to new experiences and allow yourself to be vulnerable to love and all its forms.
All Is Connected is an affirmation that transformation is happening. Do not be afraid of changes because wonder, joy, and new beginnings lie at the end of a dark tunnel! Continue embracing the lessons, growth, and gifts so that you will give yourself permission to grow and release unhealthy patterns.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…