Libra Love Tarot – “But Mostly I Hate the Way I Don’t Hate You…”
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Tune in to the portal of your heart. | Energies: confusion; charming
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
What’s holding you back, dear Libra? You are about to make a choice, but you are finding yourself stepping back.
The answers to your questions (or prayer) are right in front of you. Perhaps all you need to do right now is to give it a try, if not open your heart to get to know them deeper. Certainly, it’s time to let go of over-analyzing this situation.
The perfect key is right in front of you. If you are still in a relationship but you see yourself checking other people out, perhaps that Judgment card would be the right reminder for you. Reassess your values and how everything around you aligns with them.
It’s not about the other person; it’s about you—what do you value, what brings you joy? And how your partner can truly be in alignment with you as you pursue endeavors that truly bring you joy.
The person you’re dealing with seems like soooo in love and in fact ready to leave everything behind for you. While this can make you feel special, don’t forget that you are truly an intelligent person.
It’s not how they are very much like you that will determine the success of the relationship, but it’s how your desires and values truly align with theirs. Moreover, how do they treat you? Are they supportive of your aspirations, at the same time respect your choices?
Don’t be too smitten with the attention, and jump off the cliff easily just because you are sure that this person will catch you. Tune into your heart space and determine your innermost desires. Do they align with that?
What Spirit Wants You to Know | Libra Love Tarot
Spirit now invites you to develop a daily spiritual practice such as meditation, chanting, or journaling so you can fill your own well and spend some time with your soul.
All the answers that you seek rest in the portal of your heart, Oracle says. But you cannot hear them unless you carve out time each day to listen. This card is definitely a sign that your soul is yearning for a deeper relationship with you. Which aspects of yourself you can hone? There are parts of you that are waiting to be witnessed by you. Devote your time to this, because your soul is yearning to grow.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…