Libra Love Tarot – “But Mostly I Hate the Way I Don’t Hate You…”
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Tune in to the portal of your heart. | Energies: confusion; charming
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
What’s holding you back, dear Libra? You are about to make a choice, but you are finding yourself stepping back.
The answers to your questions (or prayer) are right in front of you. Perhaps all you need to do right now is to give it a try, if not open your heart to get to know them deeper. Certainly, it’s time to let go of over-analyzing this situation.
The perfect key is right in front of you. If you are still in a relationship but you see yourself checking other people out, perhaps that Judgment card would be the right reminder for you. Reassess your values and how everything around you aligns with them.
It’s not about the other person; it’s about you—what do you value, what brings you joy? And how your partner can truly be in alignment with you as you pursue endeavors that truly bring you joy.
The person you’re dealing with seems like soooo in love and in fact ready to leave everything behind for you. While this can make you feel special, don’t forget that you are truly an intelligent person.
It’s not how they are very much like you that will determine the success of the relationship, but it’s how your desires and values truly align with theirs. Moreover, how do they treat you? Are they supportive of your aspirations, at the same time respect your choices?
Don’t be too smitten with the attention, and jump off the cliff easily just because you are sure that this person will catch you. Tune into your heart space and determine your innermost desires. Do they align with that?
What Spirit Wants You to Know | Libra Love Tarot
Spirit now invites you to develop a daily spiritual practice such as meditation, chanting, or journaling so you can fill your own well and spend some time with your soul.
All the answers that you seek rest in the portal of your heart, Oracle says. But you cannot hear them unless you carve out time each day to listen. This card is definitely a sign that your soul is yearning for a deeper relationship with you. Which aspects of yourself you can hone? There are parts of you that are waiting to be witnessed by you. Devote your time to this, because your soul is yearning to grow.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Pentacles
This signifies difficult times ahead. You may have suffered a major financial setback. You may find it difficult to face yourself, and for reasons you do not fully grasp, it is difficult to seek help.
Money is tight, but you may find your difficult times are coming to a close. You have regained some agency over your circumstances.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…