Libra Love Tarot – Did You Hate Them for Saying ‘No’?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: CRANE – longevity | Energies: determined; career-focused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
How can you see the positive side of your love situation, dear Libra? Requesting for a portion of your person’s time could be something you rarely ask for, but you had the courage to go for it. Congratulations! You are growing and it seems like you are making changes as need be.
However, it seems like your person’s response is unexpected. As a result, you may have felt disappointed, if not upset about this ‘no’.
Your person seems to be focused on something important right now, and it could be for you too. They seem to be elusive about certain things (i.e., their plans) and it just adds insult to injury. Fret not, dear Libra, your partner will eventually say yes. They could also say no, of course, but there is something to learn from it. Certainly, you’ll get the answers you seek at a time that you are ready. So, trust the divine timing—you don’t have to take matters into your own hands.
Do you feel disappointed? Where is this coming from? Is it from pride—that you have never felt rejected ever before? Or is it because you have carefully planned everything only to not get the answer that you want to hear?
How do you actually express love, dear Libra? It seems like you are managing all these through your mind, not your heart. That means you may have spent (or still is spending) too much time over-analyzing the situation when you can just have that heartfelt conversation with your person about what you’re planning. You can also express how this response has hurt you, but know that their response wouldn’t even make you less of a person. So give yourself a pat on the back for stepping out of your comfort zone, and then move forward with grace.
The Crane here seems to be an affirmation of your prowess to see through things and also affirms the depth of your understanding of your relationship’s dynamics. It’s all about devotion, and your steadfast love for the person that you are following through with.
Because of your commitment, Spirit wants to bless you with longevity so that you can be in alignment with your efforts to make your relationship work.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…