Libra Love Tarot – Did You Hate Them for Saying ‘No’?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: CRANE – longevity | Energies: determined; career-focused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
How can you see the positive side of your love situation, dear Libra? Requesting for a portion of your person’s time could be something you rarely ask for, but you had the courage to go for it. Congratulations! You are growing and it seems like you are making changes as need be.
However, it seems like your person’s response is unexpected. As a result, you may have felt disappointed, if not upset about this ‘no’.
Your person seems to be focused on something important right now, and it could be for you too. They seem to be elusive about certain things (i.e., their plans) and it just adds insult to injury. Fret not, dear Libra, your partner will eventually say yes. They could also say no, of course, but there is something to learn from it. Certainly, you’ll get the answers you seek at a time that you are ready. So, trust the divine timing—you don’t have to take matters into your own hands.
Do you feel disappointed? Where is this coming from? Is it from pride—that you have never felt rejected ever before? Or is it because you have carefully planned everything only to not get the answer that you want to hear?
How do you actually express love, dear Libra? It seems like you are managing all these through your mind, not your heart. That means you may have spent (or still is spending) too much time over-analyzing the situation when you can just have that heartfelt conversation with your person about what you’re planning. You can also express how this response has hurt you, but know that their response wouldn’t even make you less of a person. So give yourself a pat on the back for stepping out of your comfort zone, and then move forward with grace.
The Crane here seems to be an affirmation of your prowess to see through things and also affirms the depth of your understanding of your relationship’s dynamics. It’s all about devotion, and your steadfast love for the person that you are following through with.
Because of your commitment, Spirit wants to bless you with longevity so that you can be in alignment with your efforts to make your relationship work.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…