Libra Love Tarot – Did You Hate Them for Saying ‘No’?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: CRANE – longevity | Energies: determined; career-focused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
How can you see the positive side of your love situation, dear Libra? Requesting for a portion of your person’s time could be something you rarely ask for, but you had the courage to go for it. Congratulations! You are growing and it seems like you are making changes as need be.
However, it seems like your person’s response is unexpected. As a result, you may have felt disappointed, if not upset about this ‘no’.
Your person seems to be focused on something important right now, and it could be for you too. They seem to be elusive about certain things (i.e., their plans) and it just adds insult to injury. Fret not, dear Libra, your partner will eventually say yes. They could also say no, of course, but there is something to learn from it. Certainly, you’ll get the answers you seek at a time that you are ready. So, trust the divine timing—you don’t have to take matters into your own hands.
Do you feel disappointed? Where is this coming from? Is it from pride—that you have never felt rejected ever before? Or is it because you have carefully planned everything only to not get the answer that you want to hear?
How do you actually express love, dear Libra? It seems like you are managing all these through your mind, not your heart. That means you may have spent (or still is spending) too much time over-analyzing the situation when you can just have that heartfelt conversation with your person about what you’re planning. You can also express how this response has hurt you, but know that their response wouldn’t even make you less of a person. So give yourself a pat on the back for stepping out of your comfort zone, and then move forward with grace.
The Crane here seems to be an affirmation of your prowess to see through things and also affirms the depth of your understanding of your relationship’s dynamics. It’s all about devotion, and your steadfast love for the person that you are following through with.
Because of your commitment, Spirit wants to bless you with longevity so that you can be in alignment with your efforts to make your relationship work.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…