Libra Love Tarot – Don’t Want to Let You Go
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: The universe will catch you | Energies: upset; at peace
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
If this is a movie scene, it’s your usual letting-go-moment where the other would still want to make it work but the other seems to have moved on quite quickly.
Deep down inside, you know for a fact that if staying is for the greatest good of all, then you would have chosen to stay anyway. Both of you seem upset at the current moment—upset about how something new can make-or-break a relationship of two individuals dying to spend the rest of their lives together. While you take a break from each other, both of you are also at peace about the fact that this love will never fade.
That ‘Gordian Knot’ right at the heart and beginning of your reading says it all—trust in the magic of new beginnings.
Every heartache means you are growing, and that you will never be the same person as you were yesterday. Both of you are facing it will full courage and strength, so hopefully, you will find the reason behind this newfound freedom that the universe ‘forces’ you to deal with.
The universe affirms: it is time to take a leap of faith. Throw your life up in the air, because the universe truly wants to support you. And you know what you are being called to leap toward (or away from). This is the big fat sign.
It’s normal to feel anxious at the thought of letting go, but this is the unavoidable process of rising, Oracle says. This is how you are being called to live.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more