Libra Love Tarot – Getting Back At Them
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle message: Get unbound | Energies: domineering, impulsive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Libra love tarot: full reading
Libra love tarot: Oracle message
You may be going through a lot of conflict right now, possibly due to a divorce or breakup. And there seems to be a strong sense of stubbornness to get back at them.
Your innocent and curious energy drives you to pursue something new. However, be mindful of the conflicts and the risk of failure.
The Fool card in your reading represents taking a leap of faith, but be cautious. Don’t act on impulse, let revenge cloud your judgment, or rush headlong into the unknown. Seek sound advice, clear your intentions, and make wise, ethical choices.
Remember that conflict often acts as a catalyst for change. Studies show that 90% of people experience personal growth following traumatic events!
If you’re seeking justice, ensure your intentions are clear and not driven by revenge.
Remember to consider ethical choices and seek wisdom from others.
It’s time to get unbound.
Is there an old pattern you’re ready to release? Remember, vows and contracts—be it of silence, chastity, or poverty—have an expiry date. This is your chance to free yourself from the shackles of the past and reclaim your power.
Take a moment to reflect on the patterns in your life that you’re ready to release. As you name them, you take back your power from them. It’s important to recognize how these patterns have served you in the past. For example, playing small may have kept you safe, but now it’s time to grow. Soften by receiving and calling in support.
This is the time when you can free yourself from past traumas. Channel the energy of grace to move forward with a positive attitude. Just because someone outsmarted you, it doesn’t mean you have to do the same.
Remember, you are worthy of living a life that aligns with your true self. Embrace the freedom to be your authentic self. Moreover, it’s time to create a new narrative filled with love and joy. It’s time to become unbound, Libra!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…