– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Healing. Rewriting the future. | Energies: unbridled ambition; struggling
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Your person is struggling with something that goes in the way of what you would really want to happen, dear Libra. As I have been repeatedly saying during your reading, ask yourself where is it coming from? It is necessary to be done, sure, but how would it be for the highest good of all if you are pushing it to be done without their cooperation? They may not be ready, and it feels like it’s taking them forever to be ready. So you may be frustrated with the fact that you have been sacrificing way too much, but what you want has never been brought to fruition.
“Where is it coming from?”
This is a very important question as far as your reading is concerned because what you aim for may be stemming from an old wound or conditioning that you may be unaware of. For example, you may not be willing to let go of a romantic partner with who you have a child even if everything has been toxic between the two of you, simply because you grew up without a mom/dad.
While you have the right intentions at heart dear Libra, you have all your cards telling you that you have to hold your horses, and now may not be the right time to go for it. You may want something so bad, but if the universe persists in telling you to not do it yet, then it could be the best sign for you to work on something else.
Spirit invites you now to heal yourself from living the life of your ancestors. That means, allow yourself to heal trauma for the highest good of all. This is soooo hard to break, I know, but what’s happening in your love life right now is an opportunity for you to take baby steps towards this healing. It’s time to determine which part of your future you want to rewrite, Oracle asserts. Shake them off and dream a new future into being.
Perhaps there’s something that needs to be laid as a strong foundation first before you can actually push things forward. There’s a right time for everything. And when the time is right, there would never be any type of blockage around you. At the right time, everything will feel effortless. So, relax, heal, recharge, dear Libra.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…