Libra Love Tarot – Hold Your Horses
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Healing. Rewriting the future. | Energies: unbridled ambition; struggling
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Your person is struggling with something that goes in the way of what you would really want to happen, dear Libra. As I have been repeatedly saying during your reading, ask yourself where is it coming from? It is necessary to be done, sure, but how would it be for the highest good of all if you are pushing it to be done without their cooperation? They may not be ready, and it feels like it’s taking them forever to be ready. So you may be frustrated with the fact that you have been sacrificing way too much, but what you want has never been brought to fruition.
“Where is it coming from?”
This is a very important question as far as your reading is concerned because what you aim for may be stemming from an old wound or conditioning that you may be unaware of. For example, you may not be willing to let go of a romantic partner with who you have a child even if everything has been toxic between the two of you, simply because you grew up without a mom/dad.
While you have the right intentions at heart dear Libra, you have all your cards telling you that you have to hold your horses, and now may not be the right time to go for it. You may want something so bad, but if the universe persists in telling you to not do it yet, then it could be the best sign for you to work on something else.
Spirit invites you now to heal yourself from living the life of your ancestors. That means, allow yourself to heal trauma for the highest good of all. This is soooo hard to break, I know, but what’s happening in your love life right now is an opportunity for you to take baby steps towards this healing. It’s time to determine which part of your future you want to rewrite, Oracle asserts. Shake them off and dream a new future into being.
Perhaps there’s something that needs to be laid as a strong foundation first before you can actually push things forward. There’s a right time for everything. And when the time is right, there would never be any type of blockage around you. At the right time, everything will feel effortless. So, relax, heal, recharge, dear Libra.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more