Libra Love Tarot – In the Name of Love
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Focus on your alignment | Your energy: confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
What are you compromising for the sake of love, dear Libra? Are you giving or receiving too much? How can you balance them out?
There seems to be a dilemma here—more of the usual should-I-stay-or-should-I-go question. Some may have been struggling with the first part of the separation. But for some Libra-born individuals, you are still asking that question and perhaps staying for the wrong reasons.
Love is never enough. Or is it love, really?
Look at that perception of love and try to redirect it back to yourself. How does it feel and what does it look like? Does it look like you struggle with finding answers? Does it look like having a lot of possessions around you? Perhaps it’s time for you to reassess the connection and do one thing that will have you say yes to yourself. Remove all the other elements in the picture (i.e., what your friends are telling you to do, the house, children, and also money). And then identify what is it that makes your heart flutter without those elements. It’s time to tune into that and do it.
Relationships are not meant to take away something in ourselves. It is meant to strengthen who we are.
The Mountain here is a gentle nudge for you to focus on your alignment. How can you strike a balance between conviction and action? The Mountain is proud and mighty but grounded nonetheless. Mountains never bow down to any storm. Spirit invites you to reconnect with your desires as it relates to your worth. With your statuesque prominence, how can you show that you embody incorruptible dignity just like the mountain? No amount of material possession can equate to your worth, because it has always been intangible and with you all along.
Consciously allow yourself to rediscover and reconnect to that worth.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…