Libra Love Tarot – In the Name of Love
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Focus on your alignment | Your energy: confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
What are you compromising for the sake of love, dear Libra? Are you giving or receiving too much? How can you balance them out?
There seems to be a dilemma here—more of the usual should-I-stay-or-should-I-go question. Some may have been struggling with the first part of the separation. But for some Libra-born individuals, you are still asking that question and perhaps staying for the wrong reasons.
Love is never enough. Or is it love, really?
Look at that perception of love and try to redirect it back to yourself. How does it feel and what does it look like? Does it look like you struggle with finding answers? Does it look like having a lot of possessions around you? Perhaps it’s time for you to reassess the connection and do one thing that will have you say yes to yourself. Remove all the other elements in the picture (i.e., what your friends are telling you to do, the house, children, and also money). And then identify what is it that makes your heart flutter without those elements. It’s time to tune into that and do it.
Relationships are not meant to take away something in ourselves. It is meant to strengthen who we are.
The Mountain here is a gentle nudge for you to focus on your alignment. How can you strike a balance between conviction and action? The Mountain is proud and mighty but grounded nonetheless. Mountains never bow down to any storm. Spirit invites you to reconnect with your desires as it relates to your worth. With your statuesque prominence, how can you show that you embody incorruptible dignity just like the mountain? No amount of material possession can equate to your worth, because it has always been intangible and with you all along.
Consciously allow yourself to rediscover and reconnect to that worth.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…