Libra Love Tarot – Ready to Go
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: You go first. The universe will catch you | Energies: planning | stuck
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
You are doing calculated risks, dear Libra, and you are using your innate intelligence to make things happen. The situation you are in may be something that you have no control of, so you are taking a leap of faith with mindful planning. You are ready, dear Libra, and you will be successful.
The person you’re dealing with can’t seem to get themselves out of their own reality. They are focused on something else, if not a lot of things. And most of the time you are left out in the cold. Both of you may be on two different pages and the only one who seems to notice it is you.
Both of you feel burdened with something, but as far as this partnership is concerned, you feel that it has been always a one-way street. Perhaps you have different priorities (if not incompatible to begin with), and this is where your deep planning is all about.
This card comes up in your reading with an affirmation that once you take that leap, the Universe will surely catch you. Life bends for the courageous, Oracle asserts. This is the big fat sign for you to just do it.
Anxiety and fear are inevitable feelings surrounding changes. This is an unavoidable process of rising, Oracle says, and right now you are being called to live with courage.
Analogous to nature, fall comes every year and encourages trees to loosen their grip. For a moment, it feels like nothing will grow again (same with feeling left out in the cold). But in the morn of spring, new shoots begin to appear and something new is born–even more glorious than before.
It’s time, dear Libra.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…