– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Call in your tribe | Energies: seeking pleasure; feeling trapped
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Are you jumping from one relationship to another because you’re finding meaning? Moreover, do you feel alone which makes you feel that you need somebody to listen to you? Your soul family is looking for you, dear Libra, and they may actually be who you need right now. You may be offering yourself to people so you can feel the love you’re looking for. But the fact is, your soul family is willing to do this without you giving anything in exchange.
Sometimes we mistake a romantic lover as the one who fulfills that void within us. But there is our soul family–a group of individuals who get us at a soul level. These people are those who are the same kind of weird as we are, or who fully understand us beyond words.
This card comes up in your reading to tell you that they are nearby. And they are also looking for you. In order for them to find you, you should stop dimming your light and truly let yourself be seen, Oracle says. If you already identified them, maybe it’s time to “seek pleasure” around them. Reach out and have a quick chat with them. Maybe their voice and new stories are all you need to hear right now.
If you don’t want to talk to your soul brothers/sisters, maybe this “soul family” is referring to your mom, a counselor, a therapist, a pastor, or an old friend. Tune in to whatever kind of support you need now, Oracle asserts.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…