Libra Love Tarot – Surprise, Surprise!
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Call in your tribe | Energies: seeking pleasure; feeling trapped
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Are you jumping from one relationship to another because you’re finding meaning? Moreover, do you feel alone which makes you feel that you need somebody to listen to you? Your soul family is looking for you, dear Libra, and they may actually be who you need right now. You may be offering yourself to people so you can feel the love you’re looking for. But the fact is, your soul family is willing to do this without you giving anything in exchange.
Sometimes we mistake a romantic lover as the one who fulfills that void within us. But there is our soul family–a group of individuals who get us at a soul level. These people are those who are the same kind of weird as we are, or who fully understand us beyond words.
This card comes up in your reading to tell you that they are nearby. And they are also looking for you. In order for them to find you, you should stop dimming your light and truly let yourself be seen, Oracle says. If you already identified them, maybe it’s time to “seek pleasure” around them. Reach out and have a quick chat with them. Maybe their voice and new stories are all you need to hear right now.
If you don’t want to talk to your soul brothers/sisters, maybe this “soul family” is referring to your mom, a counselor, a therapist, a pastor, or an old friend. Tune in to whatever kind of support you need now, Oracle asserts.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…