Libra Love Tarot – The Adventure of Your Life Is Here
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: Have fun. Celebrate. Don’t be so serious | Energies: enthusiasm and playfulness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Your Oracle cards are clear affirmations of the positive energies surrounding you right now, dear Libra. You seem to embody self-confidence and a deep sense of individual fulfillment. Certainly, you know what you want and there is some deep connectedness to who you are as a person.
That also means that your inner strength blossoms into future achievements. The Bloom card is a reminder for you to nurture this strength because you clearly have the power to bloom into the person you want to be.
Good job, dear Libra!
Continue showing up for creative endeavors. Enrolling in dance classes or other forms of artistic expression could help you tap into your emotions and connect with yourself on a deeper level. Don’t be afraid to let loose and express yourself freely through movement.
Moreover, continue letting go of any stress or worries and embrace the adventure that life has to offer. Whether it’s trying something new or taking a spontaneous trip, allow yourself to be open to new experiences and have fun in the process.
If you are in a relationship, however, be wary of losing that much-needed quality time with your person. You are very much into your element of kindred spirit right now, and you run the risk of taking leaps of faith into the unknown that your partner would get worried about you. There’s nothing wrong with being silly, but be sure to draw the line between having fun and not calculating risks!
Maybe it would be twice the fun if you would include your partner in your adventures and share these exciting moments with them. It’s important to maintain a balance between your individual pursuits and your relationship.
April would sure be a fun season for you!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…