Libra Love Tarot – They Just Want to Breathe
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Trust the niggle | Energies: analytical; just silent
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Sometimes you feel like you have the best plan in the world, but it doesn’t turn out the way you expected it to. And that’s what’s happening around you, dear Libra. You have planned it thoroughly and in fact, put matters into your hands, but it keeps on failing. As a result, you incessantly think about what could go wrong.
Perhaps what’s wrong is you not just giving them the headspace you could have freely given yourself.
The person you’re dealing with is so swamped, confused, overwhelmed, and just tired. And this is something you are not aware of, if not refuse to see. Moreover, you know that they still want to be with you. While that’s a fact and both of you know it, but they need a respite.
The universe has other plans for you.
Perhaps it’s about time for you to explore this greener pasture Spirit presents in front of you. This could be a new course or degree—a new way for self-growth. What do you think is the universe trying to tell you right now?
You both know that you share a very deep bond with this person, but perhaps this union has to happen at the right time and right place. Trust.
Trust that niggle. The universe has been trying to speak to you, but sometimes (or maybe much frequently) you ignore it. But until you face this niggle, life throws you more bait to awaken it, Oracle says. What’s happening with you right now is a clear sign of awakening your intuition. Respond to it now.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…